15 superb ideas for serving fruit and berries.No one will be able to resist!
When it comes to entertaining it's often the simplest of ideas that have the greatest impact. And these amazing ideas use fresh berries and fruit to make colorful recipes that you and your guests will love. These fresh fruit dessert ideas can be enjoyed all year long, and the good news is they are full of vitamins and color to make you feel good. These fresh berry desserts are ideas you won't be able to resist, they look good and are healthy for you too. These bright, sweet have a long list of health benefits because they are high in polyphenols and antioxidants, which help to fight chronic disease and cancer. Adding strawberries to your morning smoothie or eaten as a snack may help reduce heart attack risks. And blackberries are high in dietary fiber, iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and calcium. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants and low in fat, a good source of dietary fiber and vitamin C, and free of saturated fat. Strawberries are heart-healthy, packed with loads of vitamin C, and an excellent source of folate. Raspberries are also rich in dietary fiber, manganese, and vitamin C. Raspberries also have high levels of antioxidants and polyphenols, which help reduce heart disease risk and similar to blueberries, they contain compounds that may help to widen arteries, which may prevent plaque buildup.
1. One of the berry desserts you will love is kebabs made out of fresh berries. This is one of the easies healthy food recipes you will make. It's a great idea for parties, and you can even set up a table to let people make their own with a selection of fruit and berries to choose.
2. These days it seems more and more people are going gluten-free so this strawberry cake alternative is sure to be popular. These cute little strawberry cheesecakes are as tasty as they are lovely and a much healthier version of strawberry cake.
3. Raspberries with chocolate. This simple berry dessert recipe uses chocolate chips to make raspberries even more tasty than they already are.
4. Watermelon stars fresh berry dessert is easy to make and it looks good too.
5. This strawberry popsicle idea is a refreshing way to get some fruit into your day. The good news is that you don't have to add a bunch of sugar to this recipe. You can use Country Time Lemonade Starters a liquid starter that you add water to. Country Time Lemonade Starters come in three flavors to include berry lemonade, lemonade, and half tea half lemonade to make this refreshing popsicle dessert.
6. This fresh berry dessert uses a chocolate vase to serve strawberries. You will want to see how to make this beautiful chocolate bowl that can use whatever chocolate you prefer. Using dark chocolate for this fresh berry dessert recipe is a good way to get health benefits. Dark chocolate is good for your heart, with studies showing that eating even a small amount of dark chocolate two or three times a week may help to lower blood pressure. Dark chocolate may help to improve blood flow and prevent the formation of blood clots. Dark chocolate may be good for the brain, as it helps to increase blood flow to the brain as well as to the heart. Dark chocolate may also help reduce your risk of stroke.
These fresh berry dessert ideas are just some of the recipes you will find on the Brightside site. On the site, you will find all sorts of inspiring ideas and creative ideas, quizzes and so much more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Brightside
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.
Don't Miss This